I JUST UGLY LAUGHED SO HARD I WOKE UP THE DAMN HOUSE JFC!!!
HOLY FUCKK DO NOT CLICK THIS IF YOU NEED TO BE QUIET
Rob Van Dam
Can’t go over it.
Can’t go under it.
Can’t go around it.
Gotta go through it.
Trying to explain depression or anxiety to someone who’s never experienced it.
This belongs here.
i love this
Gone In 41 Seconds — Police Quick to Kill Korean Artist
Feb 24, 2008
LA HABRA, Calif. — On the afternoon of December 31, 2007, two police officers encountered Michael Cho in the parking lot of a liquor store in La Habra, a small, generally quiet city in Orange County, California. It didn’t take long for the meeting to go bad. After less than a minute the officers unleashed a barrage of bullets on the 25-year-old artist, ending his life - and setting off an ongoing cascade of protests across Southern California’s Korean American community.Computerized police logs obtained by New America Media suggest the officers quickly turned to deadly force when they confronted Cho, whom they suspected of vandalism. According to the Computer Automated Transcript documenting the incident, at 2:04 p.m. the cops contacted their dispatcher to say they’d located Cho. “Out with the subject near the liquor store,” the transcript reads. Just 41 seconds later they radioed dispatch again, this time saying they’d shot the suspect and now needed paramedics to attend to him. “Shot fired, Suspect down, Medics requested,” reads the transcript. In the aftermath of the killing, Cho’s family has publicly condemned the department, saying the officers rushed to shoot Cho, rather than using less lethal tools like pepper spray or Taser stun guns to subdue him.
“The police killed my son like a dog,” Cho’s mother, Honglan Cho, recently told the La Habra City Council. According to Shelly Lynn Kaufman, an attorney for the Cho family, the fusillade of bullets left ten holes in his body.
Do yourself a favor & rent my favorite movie, ORCAPUNCHER.
- In Ferguson, still-boarded windows signal fears of more trouble (Note: Author inappropriately uses the word riot to refer to looting)
- Protesters again call for the arrest of Darren Wilson
- Dred Scott, “Black Worth”, and Mike Brown
- How many ways can the city of Ferguson slap you with court fees?
- Petition to end racial profiling: Ferguson Isn’t Finished
- #Recall4Mike. “The Plan" Get Involved!
- Lessons from Ferguson
- Dr. Misee Harris, a black dentist, forced to resign after writing about race and Ferguson on her private Facebook page
- Coming Up: 1. #BlackOutMonday 2. STL Co. Council Meeting Sept. 16 at 6pm 3. America After Ferguson (PBS and Public Affairs Town Hall Meeting Sept. 21 from 2pm - 5pm
I think we all feeling his expression to this shit right now. lmao
I said I feel like him before I even scrolled down to see the rest of the post. We’ve been saying she’s mocking us but so many of you still don’t get it.
shit is clear as day in their face though. I’ll never understand why some choose to be blinded.
Somebody kick her ass please
this the dude expression i was talking about
Police continue to make arrests at Ferguson protest.
Take note: The moment people stopped reblogging and tweeting and writing news articles and calling attention to Ferguson, they brought back the armored cars. It is not over. They were waiting for the world to lose interest and knew it would.